9/6/11

tick tock

another day spent in my room; yesterday i got an email forwarded to me suggesting how one must make every single moment count, along with an accurate figure of how many minutes and seconds are in one day...not the most cheeriest of emails for one that has spent over 1,000 entire days in bed! Though not intended, it really bummed me out and made me realize just how important it is that I start treatment.  I get on the online support groups and it seems everyone is doing something, some sort of treatment to kill these "bugs" that are spiraling throughout their organs....i am doing nothing but taking narcotics so that i can bear the pain....how do these people afford their medical treatment?  I know that many/most of them are not working and I know that the state won't pay for the I/V treatments needed.....all of the money i squandered away in my youth....if i had only thought to save it for life saving medical treatment some day, lol.  maybe they are married and their spouses' insurance pays; that or they are rich, for this truly is a rich person's disease.

No comments: