10/20/11

thank you to my volunteers!

I am sorry that my posting has been more sporadic; this disease waxes and wanes and it has been a rough couple of weeks.  I just wanted to make sure I took the time to say thank you to all those involved in my upcoming fundraiser.   I am in awe, that complete strangers, (although in my eyes you are my new and dearest of friends) would come to my aid and work so hard to help me....somebody you've never even met.

I am really having a hard time writing this....I am somewhat  speechless; Tammy has known me for almost 20 years and can assure you that is never a problem for me.  But I am truly without words because there are none that can express the level of gratitude  I am feeling towards each and every one of you.  I try to picture your faces; and when I know that you are meeting and planning and volunteering your precious time that you could be doing so many other things with, to help me win my battle, I am there, sitting beside you in spirit.

I hope to make you all proud as I fight this fight and will not allow your efforts to go in vain.  I give you my word to make the life you are saving count!  My son and I could not be more grateful and wish we could be there with you on the big day.

Finally, remember there are many lives that will be saved with your efforts; maybe even yours or a loved one's.  Education and awareness is key.  Please take care and pass the word always to prevent this horrible disease from taking another life.  God Bless you all,

robin curran

No comments: